Fuel prices in Europe
Exchange rates in PLN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SiRInfo operating the website TrackerInfo.eu; registered head office: New Ross, Co. Wexford, Ireland; company registration number: 470289.
- The user - means any person who uses this website
- The user is obliged to use the TrackerInfo.eu website in a manner consistent with applicable law, rules of social coexistence and morality, and respect for intellectual property rights.
- If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- It is prohibited to copy, redistribute, publish, distribute, share or otherwise use all or part of the data and information contained on the website TrackerInfo.eu for commercial purposes and by incorporating them into websites
- It is prohibited to copy, redistribute, publish, distribute or make available documents made using the data contained in TrackerInfo.eu or documents in which they were combined with other data
- Distribution and use of data and information, or parts thereof on this site is permitted only with the written permission of SiRInfo, the owner of TrackerInfo.eu
- The contents contained on the website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
- While SiRInfo – Trackerinfo.eu has tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise. SiRInfo – Trackerinfo.eu shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
- SiRInfo – Trackerinfo.eu reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms or impose new Terms and Conditions at its convenience. Any changes become effective after the publication them on the www.en.trackerinfo.eu/rules
and receive our latest news
Enter your e-mail address and click "Subscribe"